SUPA Safety Shop stocks a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is used to provide protection to a range of areas of the body including:
- Head – hard and sun hats and wide hat brims for head and sun protection
- Safety glasses and goggles – for eye protection
- Ear muffs and plugs – to prevent hearing loss
- Respiratory protection – to prevent damage to lungs
- Hand protection – gloves in all types, styles and sizes to prevent hand and arm protection.
Where relevant all PPE sold by SUPA Safety Shop meets or exceeds the requirements of the relevant Australian Standards
All PPE is sold in new condition.
The correct type of PPE should be selected for the particular work tasks to ensure that the correct level of protection is achieved. For example using goggles for grinding operations rather than just safety glasses.
Additionally, where applicable, the correct size should be selected to ensure correct fit and comfort. Lose PPE can be hazardous in the workplace.
Showing 1–24 of 105 results